(Chorus – Trey Songz)
Feel like information technology's 93
I own't tryna become you lot off
Baby come ride with me
I own't tryna become you off
Go you and then fly to me
I ain't tryna get you off
I just feel like yous the i, y'all the one
I can bet you are
Feel like it's 93
I ain't tryna get yous off
Baby come ride with me
I ain't tryna go you off
Get yous so wing to me
I own't tryna get yous off
I but feel similar yous the ane, y'all the i
I can bet you are no, no, no

(Verse 1 – Trey Songz)
Look at your hair, look at your pose
Aye, expect at your nails, look at your toes, daughter
Body on…mo, come hither
Got a ni**a frooze like a lil' baby deer, god damn
Baby you're cool similar this fourth dimension of year
Girl, y'all hot equally motherf**chiliad it feels squeezier
You don't need a chair sit down it downwardly right here
And if yous want information technology all, you tin can become that there
Meet you like to read, let me get betwixt the pages
Know you lot like to work out, I can spot past your squad
Discover these other girls, they own't got what y'all got

(Repeat Chorus)

(Span – Dave East)
Coin I got plenty, girl it'due south zippo, I could spend it all on y'all
When I spread all on you
Money I got plenty, girl it'south nothing, I could spend it all on you
When I spread all on you lot

(Poetry 2 – Trey Songz)
Ay, look at your torso, infant, expect in my optics
Ay, bi**h I'mma fast ay, between your thighs
My lips on yours, drip drip some mo
All of my time, I'k going downwardly
Tryna observe your spot, I'm tryna keep it at that place
I exist going deep, so baby exist prepared
So sexy I need that, yeah

(Repeat Chorus)

(Poesy 3 – Dave East)
93, you gotta f**k wanna ride with me
I expect like I hit the lottery, only with ni**as that die for me
I used to be at with all the hammers and all the scammers
And all where the powder exist
You hate it, then f**k your apology
You run into that red stripe on my Prada tee
I jump out the Rover now
Fully loaded, ain't difficult to see, I've been took over at present
Aforementioned bi**hes wouldn't even pay attention
I can bend them over, asphyxiate em at present
Lesser of my teeth golden now
Only dorsum was I can roll a pound
Homies locked up, I can't hold 'em down
Got Givenchy stars on my shoulder at present
New crib, new bi**h, truthful crib, whip similar a bowling ball
Eves Saint Laurent or the Dolce shades, I don't even know though, sure
Only if she bad I might see it
Full of Henney, and so I might eat it
Only socks and my wife beat her
Brain better than a listen reader

(Repeat Chorus)